Parkside is a registered charity. We receive no official funding and are an independent organisation. Your support is a vital means for us to keep our services going.
We like to work closely with our corporate supporters and will help you organise your fundraising events and ensure you receive maximum publicity opportunities.
- Why not adopt us as your Charity of the Year and we will help plan fundraising activities that can involve your employees, clients and suppliers.
- Make a company donation (which is tax deductible).
- Organise an event. We can help with ideas to suit your company profile.
- Donate resources or facilities.
There are loads of ways in which you can help raise fund for Parkside. If you’re stuck for inspiration, here are just a few ideas:
- Arrange a bake-off and sell your yummy creations.
- Take part in an endurance challenge – run a marathon, climb a mountain or jump out of an aeroplane!
- Organise a quiz night – get some teams together have some fun; maybe make it an annual event!
- Organise an event such as a race night at your local pub or fancy dress pub crawl.
Once you’ve signed up for an event, let us know and we’ll support you all of the way to promote your event and help raise fund through your planned activity.
Help keep the valuable services at Parkside open.